Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twin Update no foolin'

Doc's appointment went well today. We got to hear both heartbeats very clearly. One was 150 and the other 160. We know the wives tales of the numbers, but doubt them right now. I've got to gain more lbs, and eat more protein, so that's a priority. My uter"us" is double the size of a singleton's mom, which means they are growing for sure, and I'm on track for "twin mom size".

We need to do the moving around of the furniture in the next month or so while I still have energy etc. And we need to pain the babies room, but we'll get there. One step at a time.
Also keeping an eye on blood pressure as it is a bit elevated, but we're not concerned yet.

Good news is that April 27th we find out the sexes and get the really cool pictures of them that I'll be sure to post. So far so good...

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. Your belly is going to be twice the size of mine! Woo hoo. This should be interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete