Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Waiting Game...

More news on this pregnancy journey is that sleep is awesome! Dreams are crazy... and I can tell when there's a hormone surge. How?? I feel ticked at everything for no reason. But at least I warn Matt ahead of time :)

Also new this week is super swelling feet. I'm trying to take care of it with the support socks Matt picked up for me this week. Being a teacher on your feet all day won't help much, but we'll see what happens.

The great anticipation of Monday is overwhelming for figuring out the sexes. I can hardly wait as it will give us the chance to solidify names, and give us comfort that all is well...I'm excited for it. Monday 2:30pm is the appointment, and we won't be outta there until 5pm, so I'll post soon after that.

Our friends and family have been so awesome at being supportive from maternity clothes to babies needs that we have no idea about. They've just been giving us stuff that we'll use with them.... We are going to register at Babies R Us for all the other stuff though, but we're not totally ready as we need to know sexes . Oh well..One thing at a time.

We're practicing this weekend as we're caring for our niece/nephew right now. It's awesome!

Hope all of you are well!
Lots of love

1 comment:

  1. Hello my fave people! Good luck tomorrow. We love you! Can't wait to hear the news.

    ReplyDelete