Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soccer Players??

Well, we had another doc's visit today. Matt's been awesome as he's made every appointment so far. We were kept waiting a little longer than normal, so my sweetie has to work a little later tonight to make up for the time...it's ok though.

The Updated:

I'm offiicially 22 weeks and counting.
I got weighed and it was determined that I no longer have to have protein shakes daily!! YAY!! It was also determined that my BP went down, so it's not a concern as of yet. YAY!!

When Doc listened to the heartbeats again, we could hear when movement was going on. "Lefty" was really active and "Righty" kicked when she initially put the knob on my uterus, then mellowed some. We may have a soccer player in our midst.

For a normal singleton mom, at this point, the uterus should be 20-inches... I'm a double-wide, so I measure 28-inches currently.

I chose "orange" for the glucose drink that I take in June, so I'm prepared already for that. We go back May 27th (we think) for another ultrasound. After the June appointment with Doc, I get to go in every two weeks!! That's crazy to me, but again, it's because of having twins!

Seems like everything is going well so far, and we feel blessed. I am ready to be done walking around school and up 5 flights of stairs to my classroom. That stated, it is my exercise for the day.
Our next plans include working on the babies room in terms of furniture moving, and painting etc. We're getting there...

More later!

1 comment: