Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another day

I'm still pregnant at home on bedrest :) We're 35 weeks and 5 days. (36 weeks is Wednesday). I've only had to take the extra pills of tributalene twice since I've been home. I think all drugs stop on Wednesday no matter what. Granted, if the twins want out, they will make that known drugs or no drugs.

I've spent most of my time on the couch watching TV or reading. I've had a few babysitters to be around, just in case. Andrew, our neighbor Martha... Matt's here this weekend. Then Monday it's Lew and Tuesday Christin and family probably. Though we have to figure that out still as there's the Championship softball game for our co-ed league that Matt's still on. It might just be easier for me to go and watch him than anything... we'd be closer to the hospital.

Tuesday night my parents (upon my request) are being totally amazing and cut their vacation short to come over and watch me from Wed. onward. They might have the most exciting part. After that, if these girls don't come, then I think we're on our own...

I will say that I feel ready to have them now. I'm ready to be done being pregnant, however, I will do what I need to for them. Ooh, the sun is out, time for outside layin around!

1 comment:

  1. There must be something about the 35/36 week mark because I want mine out now too. Glad to see everything is going well for you. We can all have little infant playdates in just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete