Monday, August 17, 2009

O dear

I think I'm getting nervous.

I'm going to be a mom for the rest of my life starting Thursday. WOW.

Matt and I keep wondering what they will look like.
Our guess is: dark hair/dark eyes for both. Matt's nose and lips. Not sure on the ears. Kinda fun to talk about, but really exciting that we will see them soon.

I've never had a surgery before (unless you count my finger when I was 5 and wisdom teeth), so a C-section is interesting to me. I'm hoping recovery goes quickly because I'm tired of laying around.

Mom and Dad are coming! I'm excited they will be here, as each grandparent can hold their own grandchild! HAHA!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled for you and Matt. The wait is almost over and the real fun will begin. Truly parenthood IS the best job in the world and you will be amazed how much you can love your babies... instantly. Congratulation Al; you've done the work and the rewards are right around the corner.

    Big love to you guys!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait and I am so glad your parents are going to be there! I think of you often during the day and am praying that Mom, Dad, Samantha and Abigail are healthy! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Can't stop thinking about you. Love you so much! You and Matt will be amazing parents, I have no doubt!

    ReplyDelete