Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Freedom for real?

I THINK I GET TO GO HOME TODAY!!! HOOTERAY!!

So far this morning all is well (i'm still on contraction drugs)... but, we just have to have an ultrasound to confirm that all is well, and then I'm going to be released to go home later this evening.

Granted, I'm still on bedrest, I have to have a sitter for all the time Matt is at work "in case something happens", and I'm still on the contraction drugs for one more week...

But, I no longer have to look at the same wall in one room of the hospital! Hooteray!

I guess whatever happens after this happnes, and we let it. The twins should do just fine since we made it to 35 weeks today!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic!! Be sure to put a loudspeaker on the vehicle transporting you to the hospital when the time comes so those of us who live along I-90 know that you are on your way!

    Mary N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! Twins, that is amazing...so excited and happy for you! Can't wait to see pics of the little ones when they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al that's awesome! If I were still in Washington, I'd be your babysitter. I could kick your bum at chess over and over and over :)

    ReplyDelete