Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sick Bay

This is great. I'm on bedrest and Matt has been home sick for two days!
He is looking better today, but still full of goop and grossness. I'm avoiding him as much as possible, but it's really more challenging when you both have to lay down! Otter is helping by cuddling with him too.

I've registered for baby stuff on babysrus.com. Basically, diapers are the huge need. We've got one coat of paint in their room done-- and the guest room is currently in disarray. We'll get there, but it is so slow given all the projects that need to be done. Either way, Mom and Dad come over next week, so it will have to be done to some degree so they can sleep!

I finished grading for school, so I'm pretty much done for the summer now anyway. Babies are moving around a lot, and we go back to the docs (yes, plural) on Tuesday. Hopefully all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment