Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lots o waiting

I have nothing eventful to say really, so I guess that is good news! We're 33 weeks and 3 days today, so they got 1.5 more weeks in me! 11 days until 35 weeks, then I'm off all the drugs for stopping contractions and we see what happens.

Matt got to stay here last night (and will again tonight) giving us some time to hang out. It's weird for him to go home to an empty house every night without me or Otter to hang out with. I think we'll watch some movies and enjoy hospital food together. Actually, it hasn't been that bad...

My family is in Montana at the cabin on the dock. Wish I could be there, but I'll have to hold out until next year. It's the first time in my entire life I haven't been to Montana since I've been born. I guess there's always these changes with kids in the picture now. Matt says the same about Iowa and his family trips.

The babies do great when monitered, and are very active. My belly has the alien movements and it's a bit crazy. I think it's amazing how much you can love something so little, and never even have seen it, but you know you love them. Matt and I realized that we can't imagine just one anymore. The girls have always been "they" or "them" to us.

Then we hear the baby next door crying and we start cracking up knowing that we're going to have double the duty :) Gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you guys all the time! It's gonna be crazy for sure (just one is crazy enough)! We love you and if there is anything we can do from here, please don't hesitate to let us know!

    ReplyDelete