Monday, July 20, 2009

Modern Medicine Wonders

It's officially a Monday today... made it through the weekend.
Matt was able to stay Fri/Sat night and things had gotten a bit calmer with all the drugs they give me to give the babies.
Last night was a little more entertaining as I was contracting a lot even on the meds. The plan for now is to keep me on the contraction drugs, just so it makes me feel better...

The doc came in this morning and pretty much said that it's a good thing that I'm here... before it was kind of skeptical to be here, but now with the monitoring we're realizing it's a good move. No matter what I'm here until I'm 35 weeks pregnant, or if we deliver earlier than that.
If we go earlier, it's going to be C-Section. If it's later, the possibilities are endless :)

A spirometer was just brought in for me to get my lungs working as sitting around doesn't help them. I've noticed the shortness in breath when I'm barely up and around. This is supposed to help it. I guess it's a game to plan throughout the day to beat my last mark.

Family and friends have been overwhelmingly amazing to me. We're so lucky, and so are these girls. Just gotta keep them in!

More later if something happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allyson & Matt,
    Been thinking about you and the babies a TON this summer. I'm sending you warm and happy thoughts along with my prayers.
    Mary Glodowski

    ReplyDelete